Refurbish & Install
The Refurbish & Install service is perfect for improving, replacing or redesigning individual areas within an office space.
Our team will fit-in to your requirements. We can deliver a full service covering all aspects of planning, design, fit-out, decoration and finishing. Alternatively, our specialists can slot in with your own contractors, delivering specific parts of a project.
Projects of this nature often take place within occupied offices. We are experienced in working around staff and busy office schedules, regardless of the work that needs to be done. All activity is completed with minimal disruption – build areas are screened, we work out-of-hours and always clean down at the end of a shift.
Tight deadlines and challenging environments form part of our job. We bring a willingness and flexible approach to everything we do.
Find out more below and contact us to arrange a free site visit.
Office, Studios & Open PlanOur service will get the most out of your office from a single suite to a floor-wide run, delivering an aesthetic, comfortable and efficient space. Modern builds or period settings, the result will be visually congruent and highly effective. With our office service, we can:
- Relocate occupying teams and setup temporary office areas.
- Design, visualise and plan.
- Build glazed, solid or flexible partitions. Where desirable, existing glass partitions can be repurposed.
- Install all electrics and power points.
- Fit all types of lighting – feature, sensor and emergency.
- Supply and fit all flooring.
- Design and build bespoke storage and filing units.
- Provide a full decoration service.
- Undertake all finishing including hanging pictures, VDU install and blinds.
- Supply and layout furniture.
- Install signage and graphics.
- Clear any unwanted furniture, fixture and fittings.
Meeting Rooms & BoardroomsWe understand the need for statement spaces. Our team can design any meeting/ board room to suit your needs. Our design teams consider a range of finishes including:
- Bespoke design furniture made to order by our joiners.
- Feature lighting (we design and install).
- High specification flooring supply and fit.
- Bespoke wall finishes, digital print coverings and wraps.
- Feature installs, including suspended artworks.
- All AV work.
- Glazed, solid and flexible partitioning.
- Furniture styling – source, supply and layout.
Reception AreasOur goal for all reception areas is to combine visual impact with a highly functional space. We can do all of the following as part of our service:
- Plan and setup a temporary reception while work is completed.
- Provide screening/hoarding to isolate work areas and setup temporary signage to direct visitors.
- Prepare bespoke designed reception desks/units made by our joiners.
- If desired, existing reception furniture can be modified within the new design.
- Source and supply of all furniture, fixtures and fittings.
- Supply/fit flooring.
- Fit all electrics, standard and feature lighting.
- Install storage, shelving and display units.
- Undertake decoration, signage and graphics install.
Kitchens & Breakout AreasFrom a single kitchen to large dining areas, our team can completely redesign the space or simply upgrade your current setup. Our services include:
- Design, visualisation and space planning.
- A specialist team to fit kitchen units, worktops, splash backs and tiling.
- Supply and fit non-slip flooring.
- Design and install feature lighting.
- Supply and setup of all appliances.
- Install power, water and waste supplies.
- Bespoke tables and seating areas created by our joiners.
- Supply and setup of shelving, tables, benches and seating.
- Decoration and finishing.
WC & Shower RoomsWe have extensive experience in maximising WC and shower areas. Our services can help with:
- Design and space planning.
- Complete removal and install of new units and servicing.
- Modification of existing facilities.
- Installing lavatory cubicle system with panelling for concealed cisterns.
- Supply and install of all sanitary ware – toilets, basins, urinals, shower trays, counter tops and vanity units.
- Bespoke glass shower cubicles.
- Wall finishing – ceramic tiling or laminate cladding.
- Supply and install all fixtures and fittings – toilet roll holders, soap shelves, mirrors, ventilation and environment controls.
- Feature lighting.
- Supply and fit non-slip flooring – vinyl or ceramic tiles.
Cloak, Storage & Post RoomsThese are vital areas for storing personal belongings, stowing items and keeping clutter away from primary work areas. We can use off-the-shelf units or design and build a bespoke unit tailored to your needs. Fixtures and fittings we deliver include:
- Wall strengthening for improved load-bearing.
- Hanging rails.
- MDF cupboards and custom made pigeon hole units.
- Shelving and storage.
- Perspex cladding to protect walls, doors and columns.
IT & Comms RoomsOur business understands that a safe and accessible comms room is a must for any company. Our approach includes:
- Installing solid, fire rated partitions.
- Setup of uninterruptable power supplies (UPS).
- Fiting surface mounted trunking with power and data outlets at 1m high.
- Installing 16 amp commando socket outlets for server cabinets.
- Supply and install of anti-static flooring.
- Installing wall/ceiling mounted cassette type air conditioning units to ensure equipment operates at the correct temperature.
StairwellsHealth and safety is critical in stairwell areas. We can ensure you meet current requirements and at the same time bring visual appeal to these sometimes neglected areas. Our teams can assist with:
- Decoration using access towers and specialist equipment to reach difficult places.
- Bespoke hand rails and balustrades.
- Supply and fit flooring with compliant stair nosings.
- Installing standard and emergency lighting.
- Repair or upgrade access doors.
- Fire regulation compliance including fire strips, smoke seals and door closers.
- Fire exit signage.