Works, Trades & Specialist Services
Our team offers a wide range of individual skills that are perfect for minor office modifications or trades work.
Do you need a new space-saving reception desk? Commission a bespoke piece from our carpenters and joiners.
Would you like to reconfigure your meeting rooms? We specialise in partitioning.
Have you ordered new flooring but the recommended fitter cannot work with your sub-floor? We can do it all.
We know that work of this type is often needed within a short time-frame and sometimes represents an unexpected cost. Quick to site, we’ll look for ways to deliver a high-quality solution that maximises the available time and budget.
Read more about specific services below or contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss how we can help you.
Carpentry & JoineryFor unique and one-off pieces of furniture our carpenters and joiners design and manufacture to order. We specialise in producing a range of items including: Bespoke furniture
- Storage units, cupboards and shelving.
- Worktops and work stations.
- Reception desks.
- Skirting and architraves.
- Handrails and balustrades.
- We can make adjustments to existing furniture. Typical furniture modifications include reception desks and meeting room tables.
- Supply and installation of locks, bolts, kickplates, pushplates and bespoke door handles.
- Aluminum chequer plate door cladding.
PartitioningWe excel at office partitioning. New installs, reconfigurations and modifications – our team has done and can do it all. Our expertise includes, but is not limited to installing: Glazed Partitions
- Full height glass partitions with 10 or 12mm toughened glass individually measured, manufactured and installed to suit the location.
- Unobtrusive aluminium head and base tracks, powder coated to any RAL colour.
- Framed or frameless doors, with stainless steel handles, spring or slide mounted.
- Bespoke graphic filming to comply with health and safety legislation and add privacy to offices or meeting rooms.
- Digitally printed or laser cut graphics to present company logos or produce decorative effects.
- Metal studs with one or two layers of plasterboard each side. Joints in boards can be taped and jointed or trimmed with an aluminium section. Client’s can have a painted finish or any decorative wall covering.
- Doors that are solid, glass-in-timber or aluminium frames.
- Systems based partitions can be solid or glazed, or a mixture of both.
DoorsBespoke doors made by our joiner and installed by our carpenters allow for unique design features including:
- Special veneers.
- Non-standard vision panels.
- Made to measure doors
- Style designs to match existing woodwork.
- Custom handles.
CeilingsOur specialist service means we can help your business refit, upgrade and repair the two main suspended ceiling types:
- Those which are solid – made from a metal framework which is covered with plasterboard and either plastered or taped and jointed.
- Any tile or plank based systems.
FlooringWe are able to prepare/modify the subfloor and fit the floor covering. This end-to-end service offers convenience and consistency to the client: Subfloor
- Remedial work to the subfloor including patching holes, floor box repositioning and repairs to raised access floors.
- Carpet tiles.
- Solid wood.
- Vinyl flooring (commercial grade sheet or plank).
- Amtico, Karndean and other Luxury Vinyl Tile flooring.
- Stair nosings.
DecoratingOur decorators ensure your space looks exactly as you want it to. Most decorating is undertaken out of hours so there is minimal disruption to your employees Internal decoration Prior to work beginning all furniture and fixtures are moved/protected. On completion, all items are reinstated for your ease. We cover a wide range of services including:.
- Painting all areas. We have specialist equipment for reaching high and hard to access places.
- Colour mixing/matching service to match brand colour schemes or achieve a specific colour.
- Lining paper hanging.
- Wide vinyl covering.
- Magnetic/dry wipe.
- Digitally printed wall covering.
- Painting of doors, windows, masonry, soffits.
- Masonry repointing.
Signage & GraphicsWe offer a range of signage and graphic solutions:
- Creative design, visualisation and artwork for all types of signage.
- Supply and install stand-off glass/Perspex signs with applied bespoke vinyl graphics and logos.
- Bespoke 3D, steel or aluminium signage.
- Graphic manifestation film for glazed partitions for privacy and health and safety. Can include laser cut or digitally printed logos and lettering.
- Install of client supplied signage and graphics.
Electrics & LightingOur team is knowledgeable when it comes to the electrical details in and around your business’ environment. Our electricians assist with: Lighting We can design a feature lighting scheme or simply upgrade light fittings.
- Wide range of fittings and styles available for office areas, corridors, stairwells.
- High-quality LED and pendant type lighting for meeting rooms, reception and breakout.
- Emergency lighting.
- Floor boxes.
- Power socket installation.
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS).
- Power supplies and setups for IT & Comms rooms.
- Ceiling mounted power outlets for TVs, projectors.
- All new installations are covered by an installation certificate, valid for 5 years.
- Existing installations are tested 5 yearly (as part of maintenance contracts).
- Circuit and appliance PAT
PlumbingOur plumbing team install and repair a wide range of services, including:
- Water and waste pipe work for kitchens and WCs.
- Taps and sanitary ware.
- Under-sink water heaters.
- Counter top water boilers for tea points and kitchens.
FurnitureFrom our wide experience in office design and fit-out we can guide clients on the best furniture and furnishings for their needs. Typical items include:
- Office - desks, chairs, workstations.
- Meeting and Board room - tables and chairs.
- Storage units and shelving.
- Reception and Breakout areas - soft furnishings, seating, tables.
- Windows, glazing and blinds.
- Source, supply, setup and layout all items.
- Assemble and install client supplied furniture.
- Bespoke design and manufacturer.